Monday 31 August 2015

Yippeee its Autumn Winter Mini day

I have a few pictures to share before you go haring off to see the new catalogue

I have to admit I didn't think that Stampin' Up! could beat their last Mini catalogue, but how wrong was I, I think there is only 2 things I don't want in the new catalogue and to be honest  I've almost changed my mind about one of them, but it is all so lovely



I had so much fun making these beautiful Christmas tags, in the "Oh, What Fun tag kit" and love the "Oh. What fun stamp set that goes with it, So much so that I am inspired to make loads more posh tags , so look forward to seeing a whole range of tags using the Stamp Set with other Christmas papers and stamp sets.


So to the Christmas wreath I love the noise this makes , it rustles , so I am really tempted to hang it where it might get a breeze, the kit version has all green trees and is very contemporary, but as my house is Victorian I decided to use one of the trees from the Peaceful Pines stamp set as well . I think this looks more suited to my shabby victorian town house,
Oh but is it a Christmas wreath, or is it the "Season to Season Wreath" kit

Amazing how different it looks with burlap ribbon ( I must learn how to tie burlap bows,) and Autumn colours. But whats this?


I think that I had most fun playing with the halloween one. I just couldn't resist colouring some small basic rhinestones red and giving the bats eyes, and adding an extra boo sticking out from behind the banner and adding a spider dangler on Window sheet tamped in Stazon.

I have plans for the wreath, I wil be doing a few more versions of this over the coming weeks, including another Winter one and a spring and a summer one. I wuld also like to do a babys bedroom one too. So keep your eyes peeled BOO!

So you can hare off now, to see the new catalogue here  or Shop products now!



No comments:

Post a Comment