Sunday 16 August 2015

Sorry to everyone

I have spent the last 3 days trying to teach myself to produce my own tutorial videos for YouTube so that I can give you video tutorials. I thought I had everything sorted. However despite having 5 lights I cannot get the lighting right, but I persevered and have made 10 attempts today to film my beginners tutorials, and my Big up the bucket tutorial, everything that could go wrong has. It's now 9pm and I am a bit demoralised, that I cannot give you the tutorials yet.

The camera I bought has the battery life of about 1 hour and does not warn you when it's going off. I have also been disturbed by 3 callers phone call and cats.

Oh well tommorow is another day. I promise that the tutorials when they arrive will be worth it.

Tooodle pips for today peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment