Thursday 13 August 2015

A fantastic day and sneak peek of tommorows post

A great Stampin' Up! day 

Yesterday was an amazingly good day, I had a lovely morning with some of my Northwich Stampin' Stunners. They made versions of the Gift bag punch board bucket and went away with some of last seasons papers for free. They had a great time as there were only 3 so I had time to share some extra tips and techniques as well,

So here are my lovely ladies Ann, Marjorie and Christine, with their gift bag punch board pails. In last seasons papers.

Regular Craft class in , Northwich, Cheshire, Gift bag punch board Pail

If you are wondering about the forks we used them to tie tiny bows. We have 3 hours and I try to get projects finished within the 2nd hour , so ladies have a chance to look through samples or play with some of the other goodies I bring along for them to try,  So here are a couple of pics to give you an idea of what they got to see and use.


Cherry on top paper stack and card-Watercolor wings stamp set-Butterfly thinlits dies-Mini treat  bag thinlits-All Stampin' Up!-Available online 24/7- www Stamp and Scrap UK-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Stampin' Up!- Watercolour Wishes- Card kit-great-for beginners- Available from Stamp and Scrap UK-01270 215625
Watercolor wishes Card kit,
My sister and I both had this kit and we had great fun making them together, It was so easy just to take the box to her house, o scissors or adhesives required everythings in the box. I deal for packing in your holiday case. Super Simple for beginners too!
Stampin' Up! stamp sets- Cardmaking class- craft class-northwich

So after I returned home. I decided to play around with my gift bag punch board as I had another idea at the class. Which I will share with you tommorow, but here is a  sneaky peak.

Tommorows post, Biggin Up! the gift bag punch board
You are so going to want to catch tommows post, I was so excited when I realised my idea would work, its going to mean that tommorow I will be trying some interesting things to see if they will work as well.

Remember you can ask me about any craft issues you may be having , contact me through contact form or phone me between 9 am and 8pm on 07963 459737

Toodaloo and catch you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment