Friday 14 August 2015

Big Up the Gift Bag Punch Board Bucket or pail

So here it is the much bigger bucket or pail



So I attempted to make a bigger version of the pail or bucket to see if my idea would work. It didn't at 1st but after a few attempts I cracked it. Now I was going to do a lovely Youtube video today showing all the steps to make any circular box, bucket etc really easily.

However I am having difficulties getting the lighting right in my video so I am afraid, full instructions maybe a couple of days away,

But once I've cracked the filming I will also soon be showing you, loads of great tutorials and ideas, Including how to turn this poundshop plastic frame


 Into this lovely sea themed frame

I took that photo in't it cute, Dolphin and calf
So if you would like to know more please come back and check , once I have the video sorted I will upload it.

ToodlePips Stunners 

No comments:

Post a Comment