Monday 10 August 2015

Want to stamp, but don't know how, or feel you are not very good? Then you need to follow this!

BEGINNERS STAMPING CLASSES
OR
20 PIECE CRAFTING KIT CHALLENGE!

1st  Class Grunge and the basics!  and  What to do when it all goes wrong!


One of the things that I really love doing is helping new crafters find their crafting mojo, and sharing hints and tips that help them achieve what they thought they couldn't. I wondered what was the best way to provide this on my blog.

So I have put together my essential 20 piece beginners crafting kit, and a free weekly beginners card making class.

In the first two months I am going to teach you

Basic Stamping
What to do when it all goes wrong!
Stamping styles Grunge, clean and simple, vintage etc.
Card design tips and tricks.
Various stamping techniques.
How to get more out of your stamping products.
Gift Packaging basics.
Help with colour selection.

The twenty item craft kit

I have put together this kit to enable anyone who has absolutely nothing to start with, to make a huge variety of projects for most if not all occasions. It will enable you to make  lots of different sized cards, cards with fun folds, interactive cards, gift packaging and home decor, that anyone would be happy to make.

As well as this kit, I will be using a ruler and pencil and eraser, fine line marker. low tack masking tape, copier paper. white tissue paper. old carrier bags, cereal boxes and some items to work with, tea lights, notebooks. post it notes etc.

Every week for the  next 8 weeks on  Mondays at 7pm . I will be posting 3 projects. I will provide two sets of class notes. The first set of notes will cover all the basics and techniques used in that class for example, Making any size card, creating matting layers, how to stamp, using the stamp-a-ma-gig etc. The second one will have instructions for the specific projects in that weeks class and will assume you have read that weeks basic and technique notes. On Sundays I will e mail the project notes to any customer who buys from my online shop that week. Anyone who spends £100 or more in  that month will get all the months class notes e mailed to them. (class notes will be available to buy as just a download at £3.00)

In the 1st month I will only be able to use the products in my kit and the extras above,

The second month  I will be able to replace cardstock and adhesives if needed I will also say whats been replaced.

So here is my suggested 20 piece crafting kit. For the absolute beginner with no stash at all. For everyone else   I will list products used for each of the projects and you can buy the ones that interest you! The class notes will have lots of stuff you can use with what you already have.
About the kit, all I can say is give "What's your type" stamp set a chance and it will surprise you!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If the series of posts is popular I will continue it and each month I will  add £40 of new products that I feel most extends the versatility of what is already in the kit ( and top up cardstock )

The 1st Class post with tips will go live tonight and there will also be a linked challenge, where each month I will pick at random 2 entries and they will receive £20 of Stampin' Up! products of their choice.

So that's it for now my Stampin Stunners, catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment