Wednesday 6 April 2016

Pick up Pencil Flowers, Customer gift for April and Bloomin' Heart Die set

Back for Good


Its been a few months since I posted due to family circumnstances. but I am back now, and back for good, so look out for loads of developents over the next few months, I am working on video tutorial and a monthy challenge with a prize. Hopefully that will be up and running by the end of June.


So all my News


Chester Club has closed due to lack of venue, but I a looking for venues in the area to start more Clubs. My other clubs are still running. I am in a temporary craft room, so things have been very chaotic along with family issues, but everything is now running smoothly.

I have also been sharing Tutorial videos from some of my favorite Stampin' Up! demonstrators on my Facebook page for you to check out. So pop along to see what inspires me every week.


Customer gifts this month,




For any customer who orders from me this month I have these cute pick up pencils, I use mine all the time to pick up small peices of paper, like the tiny eyes in the owl punch, It makes it so easy to pick them up and place them on the adhesive, I would be lost without mine. So I am decoratig one for every customer this month, So if you purchase anything from me or come to one of my clubs this month you to will have one of these great pencils, (online purchasers must allow contact s I can post pencil to you). Paper used Bloomin' Love Dsp 6 by 6 Stack.


Bloomin Hearts Die Set



I adore the Bloomin Hearts die set and so do these two clients from the class I run for Barnies hub on a Thursday, these were two Valentines cards for their loved ones, I really enjoyed them teling me how surprisedtheir wives were to recieve a handmade Valentines. They both did a fantastic job,


                                                


Ever since I purchased the die I have been dying to use it with Plumbers Aluminium Tape and Sharpie Markers. I die cut 4 out of Cerial Box car. Plus 2 layers of flowers. Adhered them all together to create a chipboard style heart. Then adhered the flower layers. Then adhered the heart to a 4 inch Chipboard square.  I covered Square in Aluminium tape I used paper stumps to slowly stretch the foil over the designs usin smaller and smaller stumps then finished by using an ebossing tool to genty run around design to define,

Brushed over with Gold Stazon and Black stazon, left to dry then coloured with sharpies. Hope you like the effect,



You can find the Bloomin Heart bundle in the spring summer bundle Slide below.
Thats it from me for today. Catch you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment