Sunday 30 August 2015

Posh Tags this Christmas

Finally had a bit of time to get one of my Pre-order kits out and have a play. The "Oh, What Fun" Christmas Tag kit and "Oh. What fun" Stamp set.

Christmas is never going to be the same, Not only did I really love making these tags, but I really want to carry on making this style of Tag, I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head that its so exciting. So keep an eye out for some really cute Christmas tag ideas in the near future.

So here is the picture



So did I do the kit exactly as instructions. No and I will give you a quick tip. Stamp the to and from on the back of all your tags before you start,

The occasional tag design was just a little to plain fro my tastes so any you see with inked edges, thats my addition. The Oh What fun tag original design had the lace just peeping out from beneath the banner.  I love that lace so much that its a bit like the film Dirty Dancing for me. Nobody hides Lacey in a corner, So I ruffled the lace and had most of it showing.

The  Merry Wishes tag The greeting and line were originally both red and the No peeking tag was stamped all in Mint Macaron, I also cut up the left over gold glitter card and added strips to the no peeking. But thats it, I didn't use any other Stamps or items not already recomended by the kit,

I love these so much that I am definatly going to be doing some of my own, versions with other Stampin' Up! stamp sets and have loads of ideas already.

So peeps thats todays short and sweet post,

Catch ya laters.
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment