Friday 4 September 2015

So obsessed More Lighthearted leaves projects and Quick Tutorials

So I have to admit to being completly obsessed with the "Lighthearted Leaves" stamp set. You cannot help but love it. Everytime you put it down, another idea pops into your head. So here are my latest projects.

CARD

The card is embossed Copper foil. I punched the corners with the Curvy Corner trio punch. then stamped the design in Stazon, 

Then placed the foil onto Stampin' Up! piercing mat. I went over the design with a fine embossing tool and then I embossed it from the back and the front with various size embossing tools,  The copper was coloured with Sharpies. 

CANDLE
The candle uses "Blackberry Bliss",  "Melon Mambo" and "So Saffron" Ink pads and sponged onto Tissue paper. .( Be careful when sponging tissue as it is very fragile,  I placed my hand flat onto it with my thumb and index finger spread apart, and gently sponged about  1 to 2 inches from the v,)

Cut tissue  to size of candle plus tiny overlap. 

Stamp leaves along both edges. so that edge of leaf aligns with edge.  Trim along leaf edges on one side and make a gentle curve to next leaf. This will be the top. 

Using a heat tool heat a vertical line alone candle until you can see wet wax,  Position one side of tissue onto the line of wax, Then smooth the tissue around candle. Heat along same line and gently position second edge. Lie on its side on a glass mat  Then gently heat sections of the candle until you see wax on top of the tissue, roll the heated bit onto the glass mat , heat next section etc, until you have completed the whole candle.

MINI MUSLIN BAG

 First I cut a peice of card to fit inside muslin bag. This makes it easier to Stamp on the Muslin bag, Then stamped the leaves in Blackberry bliss inks then coloured with Stamp and Write Markers which come out a llot darker on Muslin

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Tatty Bye for now, Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment