Sunday 6 September 2015

Just wanted to share this amazing craft find

Peeps, just a quick post I have to share with you!

Get down to your local LIDL a.s.a.p and you will find these amazingly cute products that are fantastic for crafting with although they are described as decorations. The 1st 3 pics were items costinf 2 for £2. Oh I know what a huge bargin and that is why I am sharing this with you, and in all my fav crating groups,






The items below were £4.99 each
 

 Now these ones as you can see are not really for crafting, but you could use the squirrel and hedgehog If you make jewellery for temporarily holding drop earings that you making. The Wooly owls as pin cushions



and these trees are just going to decorate my new craftroom when its finished as they are so cute!. Uhm you could lean your last two card projects against the bottom, till you file them if they have to have a use. So what creative use would you put the trees too.  Looking forward to seeing your great ideas.in comments.
.
So I hope that at least some of you get your sticky mits on some of these cute bargins.
Guess what stamp set I'll be using with some of these , yep I see another Lighthearted leaves stamp set use here.

Come back on Tuesday to see what I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment